Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Co-op Chronicles

From 2003-2008, I lived at the 21st Street Co-op and spent much of my time there with a videocamera in hand. You can't script the craziness that goes down in a place like that. Living with 100 people, there was always something going on worthy of documenting. For a few of those years, I was the video historian and put together end of the semester screenings for my fellow house mates from all the madness I caught on tape. Over time, my collection of co-op videos grew and for the last several months, I have been putting together a best-of-the-best collection that I like to call Co-op Chronicles.

Starting Magic Spoon Productions and putting together the website put this project on the back burner, but I'm back in the swing of things, and will hopefully have the premiere sometime in June at the 21st Street Co-op. If you want to stay in the loop about the premiere or attend, send me a message and I'll keep you up to date. I will also be selling a 2 disc DVD box set for $10 at the screening if you want to pick up your collector's edition of Co-op Chronicles- a cooperative fundraiser that will help me purchase a brand new high definition video camera. In the mean time, here's a sneek peak at what you can expect (watch in HQ):

No comments:

Post a Comment