Monday, May 11, 2009

Magic Spoon Productions Website Launch

First of all, making a website is tough and the Internet is a confusing place. After weeks of preparation, work, and accidental file over-writing, the Magic Spoon Productions website is now officially up and running! Feel free to check out the website at http://www.magicspoonproductions.com and let me know what you think! Thanks for flying with Magic Spoon Productions.

This weekend brought around another great Cinco de Mayo party at the 21st Street Co-op filled with fun, food, friends and fire! Here's a couple of photos and as always, more can be found here.Cinco de Mayo Fire Show
Travis
Around midnight, I left to ride in the Full Moon bike ride. Hundreds of cyclists took to the street and rode till sunrise. I was obviously the best looking cyclists with my glowstick covered bike! Many thanks to Jake and Sally for helping me pull it off.
Glowstick Bike

No comments:

Post a Comment