Thursday, June 25, 2009

New York Cares

It's been a while since I felt like a tourist, but for the last 10 days, I was in New York City being just that. Some good friends of mine live in Williamsburg, and with another friend in town, we spent the days in a daze, traveling all over the city from hot spot to not-so-hot spots. From the top of 30 Rock to Rockaway Beach, I came home with over 1,400 photos and absolutely no time to go through them all right now. I did however meet some amazing people, had a great time, and am missing the non-100 degree weather back here in Austin. Biggest Asshole Award goes to a douchebag bartender at Lit Lounge who gave me shit for paying with 4 quarters after I had already spent $40 in drinks and tips. I must have missed the phasing-out of their monetary value? UPDATE: Finally uploaded photos which you can view here.

30 Rock Observation Deck
World Trade Center Ground Zero
No Comment
Roof Top
Subway
Imagine
As Yet Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment