Friday, July 3, 2009

Morris Orchids: In Bloom

Some really great friends of mine since high school play in a band called Morris Orchids. They are not amazing just because they are my friends... they are amazing because they know how to create great music. They have been playing together since 2005 and have added new members and sounds over the years. They just finished up a 6 track EP that is now available to download online via Band Camp. I highly recommend you check them out.

I'll be starting work on a music video for one of the new tracks in the near future but in the mean time, check out this video I dug up from their very first show on November 19, 2005 at Cafe Revolucion in San Antonio and a few other videos I've shot for them. They sure have come a long way...



No comments:

Post a Comment