Thursday, July 16, 2009

"Take Me With You" Music Video

I just finished a stop-motion music video for Victoria Noll and her song "Take Me With You" which was shot at over 100 locations in Austin, TX. I have lived in Austin for over 6 years now and it has become my home, so I wanted to shoot a video that showcased both my beloved city and an upcoming singer-songwriter.

The multi-colored guitar and chairs were created by me for the video, which is meant to take viewers on a journey through the city. The theme and concept fit well with the song as well so I hope you enjoy the video and Keep Austin Weird! Many thanks go out to Victoria, the city of Austin and the colors blue, green, red, white, orange, and yellow!

1 comment:

  1. I love this video! It was fun posting on my blog. Thanks & you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete