Tuesday, March 23, 2010

South By Southwest 2010

Last week was South By Southwest, which meant for almost two weeks, techies, film-buffs, and hipsters invaded Austin and made things just a little bit weirder! With thousands of bands performing from all over the world in the last few days, I made sure to take off from work to experience as much of the madness as I could. Without a doubt, the highlight of my SXSW was watching Andrew W.K. perform at my old house, the 21st Street Co-op... he didn't go on until after 4 in the morning, but I can assure you, he partied hard! Check out the video from the performance below as well as my SXSW photo set on Flickr for more photo fun.



Austin, Texas: Live Music Capital of the World Mural
General Elektriks @ SXSW
The Cartographers @ SXSW

No comments:

Post a Comment