Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year: On Animal Farm

Happy New Year humans! I've got a lot of exciting projects planned for 2011, but in the meantime, I just wanted to share some recent artwork with all the other animals out there on the farm. This is a mixed media collage on a canvas puzzle that I made over the holidays:

On Animal Farm

So far, 2011 is setting itself up to be an exciting year for future artistic and creative endeavors of mine. Finishing out the year strong with the release of my W Hotel time lapse photography project was great and I can't wait to carry over the drive and inspiration. I am currently in production working on an animated stop-motion music video and am in conversations with several other musicians and artists who are interested in that thing I do :) I am also working with a graphic designer on a new website design so look to see something new soon. As always, thanks for flying with Magic Spoon Productions and do something this year that you've never done before!

No comments:

Post a Comment